Just the Right Amount of Beer Full Belly Stop Talking in an English Accent Chasing Mr. X Son of, Like, Several Previous GWs Just the Right Amount of Cheese Cake!
For 2010, I originally liked (and still do) "Just the Right Amount of Beer" given the play on the previous weekend titled "Too Much Beer". But "Asses of Ice" clearly plays on a previous weekend title as well and is a lot funnier. I am down with "Asses of Ice".
I also sent this via e-mail, but for 2011 here are a few random and very preliminary thoughts to spark conversation regarding the name for Guys Weekend XVII:
Getting Wood & Chopping Off Heads
Settling Colonies & Chopping Off Heads
Settlers, Nobles, Poker Players, Mister X and Bud Light Guy!
Parts 1 & 2 (or Parts I & II, or Parts A & B)
A Pair of 5’s
And one Mark can’t vote on …
Did you hear that Auburn won the 2010 BCS National Championship?
12 comments:
I'll start. Some ideas for 2010:
Just the Right Amount of Beer
Full Belly
Stop Talking in an English Accent
Chasing Mr. X
Son of, Like, Several Previous GWs
Just the Right Amount of Cheese
Cake!
Some ideas for 2009:
Six Saltines
The Best Weekend East of the Mississippi
Oh, and one more for 2010:
Holy @#$! That Water is Cold!
... or Asses of Ice?
Also, for 2008:
Full House 2
for 2010:
Back in the Blue Ridge Back in the Blue Ridge Back in the Blue Ridge S-R
:)
Teabagging the Taccoa
Rather, Iced Teabagging the Taccoa
My official 2010 vote goes to Asses of Ice.
I can get "behind" Amorak's suggestion for 2010.
For 2008, if we want a tag line, how about: "Full House II: All In!"
For 2009, I believe that we all officially agreed on Joe A's nomination of "Viva Las Memphis", correct?
For 2010, I originally liked (and still do) "Just the Right Amount of Beer" given the play on the previous weekend titled "Too Much Beer". But "Asses of Ice" clearly plays on a previous weekend title as well and is a lot funnier. I am down with "Asses of Ice".
I also sent this via e-mail, but for 2011 here are a few random and very preliminary thoughts to spark conversation regarding the name for Guys Weekend XVII:
Getting Wood & Chopping Off Heads
Settling Colonies & Chopping Off Heads
Settlers, Nobles, Poker Players, Mister X and Bud Light Guy!
Parts 1 & 2 (or Parts I & II, or Parts A & B)
A Pair of 5’s
And one Mark can’t vote on …
Did you hear that Auburn won the 2010 BCS National Championship?
Post a Comment